- Global Recruitment Company
- Market leading remuneration & commission scheme
- Succeed in a challenging, fast paced sales environment
- Be part of the world's largest privately owned recruitment company
- We enable career success by providing opportunities to thrive
- Enjoy a competitive salary, commission & other company incentives
At Allegis, we offer a culture that exceeds all expectations. We're about people who don't just go to work, but love their work. People who don't just do a job, but live their role as an expression of who they are. People who are not just productive, but who achieve extraordinary results daily.
Working at Allegis Group is a career -building experience like no other. We offer employees unmatched career advancement opportunities, as well as the ability to help shape and optimise recruitment practices on a global scale.
We are now offering the chance for a Senior Recruitment Consultant to enjoy a rewarding career within our Sydney CBD office operating under our Aston Carter brand. Aston Carter is a global leader operating in Accounting and Finance, governance, risk and compliance, operations and customer support talent solutions.
You will be responsible for the end-to-end recruitment of our specialised roles and developing new key accounts.
Your tasks will include, but are not limited to:
- Lead the fulfillment of client roles by overseeing the end-to-end recruitment process, acting as a role model to others.
- Ensure that a pipeline of work is maintained by your team by leveraging new and existing client accounts and conducting business development.
- Oversee that excellent candidate and client relationships are formed and fostered
- Ensure the delivery of high quality candidate networks for clients
- Manage existing client accounts to ensure the successful continuation of the relationship by sharing relevant industry expertise and owning the delivery of all client requirements.
- Build new client relationships to generate opportunities and relationships for other teams.
- Act as an expert for the office in area of specialisation and aligned accounts.
- You are a successful recruiter with a successful track record of business development and delivery in one of these markets: Accounting and Finance, governance, risk and compliance and customer support talent solutions.
- You are naturally consultative, have strong communication and stakeholder engagement skills. Building relationships is your second nature and your attention to detail is outstanding.
- Highly target driven, working towards commission
- You are a confident individual who is highly professional and engaging
- You possess resilience and can generate new business opportunities
- Demonstrate senior experience in recruitment leadership and practice
Your career at Allegis will deliver more opportunities than you would expect. When you walk through our door, you will discover a world of opportunity that will enable you to grow and achieve in ways that stretch beyond your wildest dreams.
You'll grow, develop and be rewarded along the way. In addition, the following opportunities will be within your reach:
- Outstanding company culture, unbreakable team spirit and undeniable will to win
- Interstate and international career opportunities
- Quarterly awards, we celebrate our successes!
- Clear dynamic career path with continuous support to reach your fullest potential
- Salary range $80,000 - $90,000
Ready for a career that exceeds your expectations? Apply today to register your interest and we will be in touch!