- Opportunity to join a world leader in talent management
- Work with a GM and their team to scale a team
- Full flexible opportunity
What’s in it for me?
This is a short-term contract opportunity for 2-3 months to work on either a part-time or internship basis as a Talent Acquisition Consultant for TEKsystems. You will work closely with our General Manager to support a recruitment drive to help scale our business. You will be provided with a flexible working arrangement and be provided with full training and close mentorship to learn the following:
- Identify, source, screen and select talented individuals who have the skills, experience, and potential to work in recruitment
- Promote TEKsystems as an employer of choice in our industry
- Partner closely with universities to help create awareness for a career in recruitment and identify future talent for our business
- Conduct interviews and learn techniques to assess talent
- Manage the end to end candidate experience to ensure smooth onboarding
- Partner with our HR team to support documentation needed for onboarding
- Conduct interviews with new starters to ensure they are engaged
- Create and execute advertising campaigns to maximised our market reach
- You are currently studying a degree in a HR, Marketing or Business related field and you are keen to gain valuable experience in a talent acquisition role
- You have previous experience in customer facing roles
- You are looking for flexibility to support your studies
Who we are:
- Allegis Group has 500+ global locations, 20,000 employees and $14b+ turnover
- We foster an inclusive workforce and embrace a shared set of core values based on character, competitive spirit, relationships, and giving back to the communities where we live and work.
- We offer employees unmatched career advancement opportunities, and the ability to help shape and optimise recruitment practices on a global scale.
If you think you are ready to embrace our culture, to build a long-term career and be part of a winning team in APAC, please follow the Apply Button to submit your application.