- Training & development. Promote from within culture
- Market leading remuneration & commission scheme
- Build a long-term career with a global leader
Allegis Group is one of the world's leading resourcing and staffing consultancies globally. We have a promote from within culture, hiring exceptional talent at the beginning of their consulting and sales journey and providing them long term career growth. We have a dynamic team centric culture, best-in-class training and development frameworks, international career opportunities and an excellent remuneration plan.
Due to our on-going expansion into the Australian and New Zealand market we have exciting opportunities for those looking to explore the recruitment and consulting sector. Our role is centred around partnering and delivering into a client base across Financial Services, Banking, E-Commerce, Insurance, Retail and Infrastructure.
In our Recruitment Consultant position, you will focus on networking with our existing customer and candidate base to identify opportunities for our candidates in market and to provide our customers with the best talent for their roles. You will meet with customers to understand their needs and networking with the best talent in the market to fill those requirements.
You will partner with our senior leadership team to execute on our sales and strategy goals, as we continue our local growth. We provide you with the opportunity to particpate in an on-going training and development framework focused on upskilling you around our services and the markets we serve.
At Allegis we look for people eager to be in front of customers, learning about the industries we work in. We are looking for energetic people with a competitive side to continue to support our growth. The main attributes we are looking for are;
- Prior experience in a customer facing role, be that sales, customer service, retail or hospitality.
- Proven background of applying yourself and achieving in the fields you have persued (professional, sporting, academic, music).
- A keen interest in the industries we support and an eagerness to be in sales and consulting.
- A team focused mentality and a thirst to learn and develop for the long-term.