- Be part of the world's largest privately owned recruitment company
- Build a long-term career with a global leader
- Salary Plus Commission
Entry Level Recruiter / Sales Consultant
An opportunity awaits for a Sales Consultant to start a rewarding career within our Brisbane CBD office in the Recruitment Industry. As the global leader in talent solutions, we take pride in what we do, connecting great people to great opportunities, helping businesses win and careers soar.
Who we are:
At Allegis Group we enable career success by providing opportunities to thrive, along with exposure to the top organisations in the market. We foster an inclusive workforce and embrace a shared set of core values on character, competitive spirit and relationships. We offer employees unmatched career advancement and the ability to partner with a diverse customer base to achieve their individual goals.
As a Sales Consultant you are a primary contact for our customers and would consistently work with our company values.
- Developing and maintaining strong candidate and client relationships
- Conduct business development, winning customers and building a pipeline of work to grow your business across a range of industries including Financial Services, Funds Management, Insurance, Professional Services, Retail, FMCG. Technical verticals across Infrastructure & Cloud, Software Development and Project Services.
- Identifying, networking, screening and hiring the best possible candidates to match the needs of your clients
- Aligning candidates' aspirations and interests with the right careers
- Developing a deep understanding of the skills sets and industries you specialise in through networking with industry leaders
- Personable character with an interest in networking with and meeting new people across a range of industries
- A competitive spirit, someone with a passion for achievement and a desire to win
- Strong attention to detail
- You embrace new challenges that expand your skill set and allow you to grow within your career
- Aspirations to work in a collaborative environment and an interest for leading people in the future
- Previous sales experience or working with KPI's are advantageous but not essential
- Market leading commission with high performers getting significant end of year cash incentives and 5 star trips for you and your partner
- Quartely awards - we celebrate your success!
- Have access to established client base where our team have built long lasting relationships that you will benefit from
- Join a high performing tenured and close knit team
- Work with leaders who want you to succeed, and colleagues who support your development and success
- Clear dynamic career path with continuous support and fast-tracked pathways into leadership