Who are we?
Allegis Group is a global leader in talent solutions. We exist to create opportunity. By connecting great people with great opportunities, we help businesses win and careers soar. With operations across Australia, Asia, USA & Europe our specialist brands TEKsystems and Aston Carter provide businesses with a comprehensive suite of talent solutions.
We are currently looking to hire an experienced manager with a strong background in HR Operations to lead our Business Support team in Singapore.
The right mindset is critical. We're looking for someone with a great ‘can do’ attitude – someone who is solutions-focused, has good business acumen, challenges status quo, enjoys working in a fluid and dynamic environment, shows resilience in periods of change and is willing to be hands-on. This person will need to take ownership, have high accountability and must be capable of partnering effectively with a diverse group of stakeholders.
This is a leadership role responsible for providing support to our internal sales teams and external consultants by managing the end to end employee life cycle of our fixed terms employees.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Delivering a consistently high level of business and HR operations support to both internal and external stakeholders in a fast-paced, high demand environment
- Managing a team of business support associates, ensuring proactive, solution-oriented delivery of operations relating to the life cycle of our external consultants. This spans on-boarding to off-boarding, administration of employee benefits, and contractor care enquiries.
- Partnering with various teams to ensure accurate contracting, payroll and billing processes are executed efficiently and in alignment with required timelines.
- Ensuring legal compliance with new and existing employment laws and delivering manpower reports in accordance with MOM requirements
- Partnering with key stakeholder to identify and implement operational efficiencies and drive continuous improvements
- Coaching and developing the Business Support team members
- Building a culture of ownership, accountability and open communication
- Working with internal and external stakeholders to solve complex problems and issues, as required
- Ensuring business risk is mitigated by facilitating thorough compliance monitoring and adherence to sound practices.
- Required skills and experience for this role:
- Bachelor’s degree in HR, Business Administration or similar
- At least 8 years’ experience in HR Operations, with a minimum 3 years in a leadership role
- HR business partnering experience is an advantage
- Good knowledge of the Singapore Employment Act
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong relationship building skills, along with the ability to influence and engage stakeholders
- Good commercial acumen and critical thinking skills
- A proven track record in formulating and delivering business process improvements
- Previous experience in supporting a contracting or recruitment business is highly desirable.
Please apply here to register your interest.
Allegis Group Singapore Pte Ltd, Company Reg No. 200909448N, EA Licence No. 10C4544
Job Reference: CD/525456
Follow @AllegisAPAC on Instagram, to see what it's like to be part of our team.