The Information Security Architect - Enterprise Applications is a senior member of the information security team and works closely with the other security team members to help develop, implement, and maintain a comprehensive information security infrastructure.
* Determines application security requirements by evaluating business strategies and requirements; researching information security standards; conducting system security and vulnerability analyses and risk assessments; studying architecture/platform; identifying integration issues; preparing cost estimates.
* Plans security system implementations by evaluating application, cloud, network and security technologies
* Develops requirements for secure application and operating system deployment and management;
* Verifies security systems by implementing test protocols and tools.
* Maintains security by monitoring and ensuring compliance to standards, policies, and procedures; conducting incident response analyses; developing and conducting training programs.
* Upgrades systems by monitoring security environment; identifying security vulnerabilities and gaps; evaluating and implementing enhancements.
* Enhances security team accomplishments and competence by planning delivery of solutions; answering technical and procedural questions for less experienced team members; teaching improved processes; mentoring team members.
* Prepares system security reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
* Updates job knowledge by tracking and understanding emerging security practices and standards; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
* Enhances department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
* Provides guidance for security activities in the system development life cycle (SDLC) and application development efforts. Participates in development projects, as required.
Participate in roadmap and forecast planning
Minimum Education and/or Experience:
* Bachelor's or master's degree in computer science, information systems, cybersecurity, or a related field.
* A minimum of 10 years' + experience across the disciplines.
* Ideal candidates will hold one or more of the following certifications:
CISSP, CISA, SANS GIAC (GISF, GSEC or other),
* Experience with Agile methodology a plus (ACP)
* Application Security,
* OS Platform Security,
* Cloud Security
* Network Security,
* Functional and Technical Skills,
* Information Security Policies
* Strategic planning skills
* Communication Skills
* Financial Analysis
* Project Management
* Customer Service
* Building Relationships
* Business Knowledge / Organizational Acumen
* Self-Motivation/Self Starter
* Leading Self and Others
Since our company was founded in 1983, the Allegis Group Companies continue to be an organization of employees who are driven to succeed and motivated by a strong desire to serve others. We seek to understand our, customers', consultants' and contract employees' needs and challenges in order to fully meet and exceed their expectations. We provide opportunities for job seekers that align with their skill sets and career ambitions and match our customers' expectations. We constantly partner with our colleagues to further the overall objectives of the organization and we embrace opportunities to give back to the communities where we live and work.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.