Getting Started with Our Minority Vendor Program
If you're interested in becoming part of our Minority Vendor Program, then we are interested in hearing from you. In addition to completing a supplier registration form, you should also be aware of the remaining steps involved in the qualifying process. Below are some details to expect along the way:
- Once your supplier registration form has been submitted, it will be entered into Allegis Group's sourcing database. Be sure to include any brochures or marketing material when submitting the completed form. Also include a copy of your HUB certification if available
- Your material will be viewed, logged, and forwarded to the appropriate purchaser(s) at Allegis Group
- If your submission has an email address, you will receive a notification of receipt of your supplier registration form
- When an opportunity arises, an Allegis Group supplier diversity administrator will contact you
- One year from date of submission, your information will expire
- If you would like to remain in our sourcing database, please re-submit the supplier registration form
- You may wish to follow up from time to time to determine upcoming opportunities, or if you have additional products to sell or services to offer
Still have questions about our Minority Vendor Program? Our Supplier Diversity Team can help.
Minority Vendor Qualifications
In order to ensure a solid vendor partnership, Allegis Group requires that several qualifications are met before joining our MVP program. View our complete list of Minority Vendor Qualifications.
View our current list of preferred suppliers and partners.